New Housing Developments
There are lots of new homes for sale and rent being built by Bellway Homes. Since the project began in 2006, we have demolished 887 homes, including 5 tower blocks, which had become unsustainable. Over 1,300 new homes have now been built over 33 different sites, introducing choice into the housing market. More than half of the homes that are being built are for social rent and a large proportion of the remainder are available for low cost home ownership through equity share arrangements. Bellway are currently offering ‘Help to Buy’ 20% Equity Loan on all their open market sale homes.
Cooks Lane, Babb's Mill - Section 123Public consultation events were held towards the end of 2015 to showcase the plans for this development. Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council are now giving notice that they intend to dispose of the land which consists or forms part of a public open space and nature reserve adjoining Lark Meadow Drive, Kingshurst.
- Local Government Act 1972 Section 123 Notice
- Plan showing the area of land to which this Notice relates
Local Nature Reserve
- National Parks and Access to the Countryside Act 1949
- Planning Application click on the Public Access button and type in Ref No PL/2015/52604
Windward Way Industrial EstateWindward Way is a redundant industrial estate which is being demolished and will be replaced with 24 new affordable homes. In due course, the allocation process for these homes will be through Solihull Community Housing's Choice Based Lettings system.
- Planning Application click on the Public Access button and type in Ref No PL/2015/52603